Web Design Vacancy
UX and Web Design
To be discussed on applying
65 - 67 Western Road
- Web Design
- Wordpress/CMS Experience
- UX and UI Experience/Understanding
- Graphic Design
- Firm understanding of Photoshop
We are looking for someone to join our close-knit team with the role of designing and building UX driven websites for a variety of industries and client needs, developing creative marketing campaigns and material, and being responsible for handling varying client demands, speaking directly with and managing client work-load.
There are two main areas which you will be responsible for:
You will need to have a good understanding of UX and design to deliver clients projects on time and to spec. This entails planning & research, wire framing and key design throughout. Once in motion, a good understanding of CSS and HTML to build the project is important.
Marketing Campaigns and materials
Each month is different but the general responsibilities will cover, Graphics for print and for PPC Campaigns, Logo and Print Design, Content Adding and E-marketing.
- Passionate individual willing to break the barriers of conventional design (at times)
- Taking full responsibility of projects - not faint hearted in making decisions
- Self motivated and proactive (not reactive)
- Ability to problem solve effectively
- Ability to be dynamic in terms of workflow
- Capable of varying demands
- Friendly, approachable and personable
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- A sense of humour and not taking yourself too seriously is very important
- A drive to succeed - we have big plans!
We are an energetic, tight-knit team with plenty of enthusiasm about working in the digital environment. Our ethos is to produce high quality work which meets and often exceeds our client’s visions, and we always aim to build strong working partnerships with them, usually on very long term basis. We’re a fun and sociable team who work hard and are focused to complete projects, but also know the importance of enjoying our work space and the team you are with.
How to Apply
Riddle - Who would you choose
You are driving down the road on a wild, stormy night, when you pass a bus stop and see three people waiting for the bus:
1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
2. An old friend who once saved your life.
3. The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.
Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing that there could only be one passenger in your car?
You could pick up the old lady, because she is going to die, and thus you should save her first.
Or you could take the old friend because he once saved your life, and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back.
However, you may never be able to find your perfect mate again.
What would you do?